Nuka-Cola Expansion Ultimate has been updated to 3.0. Find it at:
Thank you for the support.
- Updated for TTW 3.3, bringing forward some fixes from TTW’s update and removing some now-redundant records, including those referencing an interior space which was removed, and updating some new stuff to be consistent with TTW’s changes.
- TTW added a recipe for Quantum Chemist to craft 10 Ice Cold Nuka-Colas into a Quantum. This has been changed in the same way the recipe without ice-cold colas was:
- This is now a Nuka-Chemist recipe.
- Lowered Ice-Cold colas required from 10 to 3.
- Additional ingredients are now required.
- The recipe now crafts an Ice-Cold quantum.
- Changed editor ids of most recipes added by Nuka-Cola Expansion Ultimate - this is to make things more organized and sort better.
- Added missing Ice Cold Nuka-Sunset recipe for Nitrogen crafting.
- Added Nuka-Chemist recipes to craft Ice Cold colas directly.
- Ice Cold Nuka-Cola Wild vending machine recipe is now hidden until you start the New Vegas questline, like the other Mojave colas.
- Mojave vending machine cola recipes are now revealed if the player has the Nuka-Chemist perk, as an alternate to if the player started New Vegas or if they have the colas in their inventory.
- Fixed Nuka-Cola Yellow poison not being applied to weapons.
- Updated functionality of Dart, Nuka-Cola Yellow to be consistent with TTW 3.3’s updates to poisoned darts.