This mod makes it so all items set to be affected by the Y-3 implant get their radiation effects straight up removed, making them not appear in the Pip-Boy and not display a message when ingested.
This mod doesn’t do any hard-edits to any base game records, and should automatically work with mods that add to the perk’s lists.
This mod was inspired by me finding out a way to script the effect removals for the Nuka-Addict perk in my Nuka-Cola Expansion Ultimate mod, in efforts to make it more compatible and easier to patch. I’ll update it soon! This was a good way to get through some burnout.
Last update: v3.0
Install this like a typical Fallout: New Vegas mod.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Do not reupload this mod to external sites without permission.
- Do not release standalone modified versions of this mod without permission.
- Patches which modify this mod but do not include it are OK.
- Do not include this mod in Modpacks, a compilation of many mods that can be installed with a singular download.
- Listing this mod in Modlists, a list of many mods that link to their original source, are OK.