Simply adds a misc stat which increments when activating a ham radio, and a repeatable challenge that completes when you activate 10 ham radios, which works like the low xp challenges (50xp per 10 radios).
Note that only the first activation of a ham radio counts - you can’t turn off and on a radio again to game the system. It also won’t work retroactively, you’ll have to go back and activate radios you activated before you installed this mod for them to increment the challenge and stat.
This was an idea that came to mind when I was thinking of a simple and vanilla-style way I could make ham radios useful for something. Make them a fun little collectible-type game. I activate every one I see anyway.
Requires JohnnyGuitar NVSE. Works perfectly with TTW and DLCs, no patches needed. Will conflict with mods that modify the ham radio record. Model changes are probably fine though.
Playing TTW and noticing how parking meters do nothing too? Check out this mod!
TTW Parking Meter Cash
Install this like a typical Fallout: New Vegas mod.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Do not reupload this mod to external sites without permission.
- Do not release standalone modified versions of this mod without permission.
- Patches which modify this mod but do not include it are OK.
- Do not include this mod in Modpacks, a compilation of many mods that can be installed with a singular download.
- Listing this mod in Modlists, a list of many mods that link to their original source, are OK.