This mod opens up some areas in Freeside, with the goal in mind to try to make Freeside feel less linear, and make it a more open-ended gameplay area.
2 new interiors, 1 new junk gate, and 2 new doors to existing interiors, each acting as a bridge between the two worldspaces.
2 opened ruined buildings in the strip gate worldspace.
3 new cleared rubble paths in the freeside north worldspace.
New and opened areas have been decorated with generic npcs, clutter, and loot. I aimed to make the areas feel like vanilla game areas.
3 of the doorways added by this mod are locked:
- The back alley way entrance of the new ruined store interior is a key-only lock, and it is held by the thug in the alley way that you talk to, and also contained in the desk at the back in the store.
- The alley way entrance to The King’s School of Impersonation is a key-only lock, and is held by The King. You can pickpocket it off of him, but you can also retrieve it once he decides he owes you a favor. (done through quests)
- The employee entrance to Cerulean Robotics is a Hard lock. If you don’t have the skill level for it, you can find the key inside on a counter.
No DLCS required, TTW patch included.
Note that non-ttw games take a lot for me to support and test, so your mileage may vary with only the base version
Last update: v2.1
NexusMods Page: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/78759
Download v2.0 patch for Functional Post Game Ending
Download v2.0 patch for Tale of Two Wastelands
Download v2.1 patch for Uncut Wasteland
If you are a user of the Wasteland Survival Guide and are using the “Uncut Wasteland.esm” file hosted there, you DO NOT NEED THIS PATCH. Just load Uncut Wasteland.esm before MoreFreesidePassages.esm.
This patch is only for those who use the “esp” version
Install this like a typical Fallout: New Vegas mod.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Do not reupload this mod to external sites without permission.
- Do not release standalone modified versions of this mod without permission.
- Patches which modify this mod but do not include it are OK.
- Do not include this mod in Modpacks, a compilation of many mods that can be installed with a singular download.
- Listing this mod in Modlists, a list of many mods that link to their original source, are OK.