This mod adds 2 new ammo types for nail guns, Flechettes and Flechette, Bunches. They are smaller low damage but highly efficient armor piercing versions of nails. Flechette, Bunches fire 5 nails in one shot, making it a very powerful ammo type if all your shots hit.
Criticisms for balance are welcome. I am still not sure if it’s at a perfect state.
Last update: v2.0
Flechette Bunches can be crafted with 2 nails and 5 lead.
- They can also be converted into singular Flechettes, a 1:5 conversion. This same recipe crafts 5 single Flechettes.
- A single projectile does very low damage, but as a bunch they are deadly if they all hit.
- Very high DT penetration, able to pierce Super Mutant armor and most robots.
- The nails crafting recipe will now craft 20 nails instead of 5.
- A new recipe has been added to craft GRA’s 12 Gauge Flechettes, using the same ingredients as Coin Shot but with a flechette bunch instead of a legion coin.
- Lonesome Road (Official DLC)
- Gun Runners' Arsenal (Official DLC)
While this mod doesn’t require it, this mod was made with Tale of Two Wastelands in mind. Some things may be inconsistent but should be playable in a stock New Vegas game. It also pairs very well with my Generic Nail Gun mod.
Install this like a typical Fallout: New Vegas mod.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Content in this mod was based on content in the Fallout: New Vegas DLC Lonesome Road.
- Do not reupload this mod to external sites without permission.
- Do not release standalone modified versions of this mod without permission.
- Patches which modify this mod but do not include it are OK.
- Do not include this mod in Modpacks, a compilation of many mods that can be installed with a singular download.
- Listing this mod in Modlists, a list of many mods that link to their original source, are OK.