This datapack adds many more ways to craft dyes, which makes obtaining them a lot less of a chore. I tried to add recipes which made sense and would fit in the vanilla game well, but focus is on making some dyes I found to be annoying to get in my last playthrough easier to obtain.
- Flowering Azalea Leaves > Magenta Dye
- Popped Chorus Fruit > Magenta Dye
- Flowering Azalea > Magenta Dye
- Orange Dye + Black Dye > Brown Dye x2
- Dried Kelp > Green Dye
- Amethyst Shard > Purple Dye
- Spore Blossom > Pink Dye
- Book + Feather + Black Dye > Writable Book
- Moss Block > Green Dye
- Sweet Berries > Red Dye
- Minecraft 1.19.2. Later versions may work, but hasn’t been tested yet.