Version doesn't match? Try clearing your cache!
Completed over the course of a month, Pibbles Dressup was a fun little hobby project made with what little free time I had outside of my job. I wanted to see if I could release some kind of game and I kind of did! This was a good learning experience.
Almost a year later, I released v2.0. Worked on on-and-off over the course of a few months, the game got a significant polish pass.
View on itch.io: https://piber.itch.io/pibdressup
Pibbles Dressup was made with LÖVE. For more info on the LÖVE project, see: https://love2d.org/
The web-embedded version was made possible by love.js. You can find this project at: https://github.com/Davidobot/love.js
Last update: v2.0
Download v2.0 for Windows 32-Bit
Download v2.0 for Windows 64-Bit (recommended)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- This game was made using LÖVE, a free and open source framework.
- Do not reupload this game to external sites without permission.
- Do not release standalone modified versions of this game without permission.
- Modifications which alter the game but do not include it themselves are OK.
- Linking to this game on external sites, without actually including it in said site is OK.